Hennell English 1805 Sterling Silver Georgian Cruet Condiment Set with Shaker, Stand, and Bottles
George III, Robert and Samuel Hennell English 1805 sterling silver cruet condiment set consisting of:
- a stand with 7 compartments standing on 4 Georgian-styled, elegant feet, which measures 9'' in height by 8 1/2'' in length by 6 1/4'' in width and which weighs 18.1 ozt
- a salt or pepper shaker measuring 4 7/8'' in height by 2 1/4'' in diameter
- a lidded pot measuring 5 1/8'' in height by 2 1/8'' in diameter
- two large bottles with handles by a different, unidentified, London-based maker from 1806, which measure 6 3/4'' in height and 2 3/4'' from handle to spout, probably used for oil and vinegar
- two smaller bottles from the same maker as above, from 1806, one measuring 6 1/8'' in height, the other 5 2/3''
All pieces bear hallmarks and some of them bear engraved monograms as shown.
Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions, and please see our other listings. We hand polish all items before shipping them out, but if there is interest for a professional polishing and/or engraving removal, we can take care of that for an additional charge and with delayed shipping.